Skip to main content
- Review the importance of a balanced microbiota for a normal functioning immune system and health
- Discuss the science behind the relationship between the brain and the gastrointestinal tract and concept of dysbiosis
- Provide the evidence demonstrating the importance of the gastrointestinal tract microbiota and brain function in particular psychological/emotional health
- Describe the concept of functional gastrointestinal disease
- Outline the data supporting use of probiotics in functional GI disorders as well as manipulating the microbiota as a novel approach to functional GI disorders
This content is for registered users only.
Registration is free and reserved for healthcare professionals.
Forgot your password? Reset it.
What are you looking for?
You are about to enter Wyeth Nutrition Science Center (WNSC) website, eResources for Professionals.
This website is intended for Healthcare Professionals only.