- Black MM. Effects of vitamin B12 and folate deficiency on brain development in children. Food Nutr Bull. 2008;29(suppl 2):S126-S131.
- Bartzokis G, Lu PH, Tingus K, et al. Lifespan trajectory of myelin integrity and maximum motor speed. Neurobiol Aging. 2010;31(9):1554-1562.
- Fields RD. Oligodendrocytes changing the rules: action potentials in glia and oligodendrocytes controlling action potentials. Neuroscientist. 2008;14(6):540-543.
- Prado EL, Dewey KG. Nutrition and brain development in early life. Nutr Rev. 2014 Apr 1;72(4):267-284.
- Lozoff B, Beard J, Connor J, Felt B, Georgieff M, Schallert T. Long-lasting neural and behavioral effects of iron deficiency in infancy. Nutr Rev. 2006;64(5 Pt 2):S34-S91.
- Beard JL. Why iron deficiency is important in infant development. J Nutr. 2008;138(12):2534-2536.
- Georgieff MK. Nutrition and the developing brain: nutrient priorities and measurement. Am J Clin Nutr. 2007;85(2):614S-620S.
This content is for registered users only.
Registration is free and reserved for healthcare professionals.
Forgot your password? Reset it.